Long-Lasting & Well-Designed Post-Frame Barns
Post-frame barns are the perfect structure for many applications: agricultural, equestrian, commercial, garages, and added storage are just a few of the popular ways our customers have utilized their new spaces. Because of their affordability and fast installation, our post-frame buildings have amplified their demand in recent years.
When working with YCS for your post-frame barn, rest assured knowing that you’ve got a team that’s got your back! We’ve been in the business for 50+ years, so we know the ideal dimensions and materials to make this the best space for your needs. All of our post-frame barns are installed by fully insured, professional crews that are thoroughly trained.
For a pole building that lasts you for years to come, trust YCS: the experts in constructing post-frame barns in Kansas and Western Missouri!
The Yutzy Post-Frame Construction Difference
One thing that sets us apart from the rest is our choice to use more lumber than others. Using more lumber in our post-frame barn construction means that there is the closer spacing on posts and trusses, and the amount of bracing we use leads to a visible difference when inside the structure. Not only does this make the building safer and more protected, but it also creates an added beauty that not many others have!
Some of the other unique features you’ll find on our post-frame construction projects are as follows:
- Solid concrete footings that solidify the foundation
- A guarantee to meet/exceed local building codes
- A 40-year warranty screw application
- Laminated posts and roof purlins for an extremely secure structure
- Specially treated boards used for ground contact
- 2-ply header system for sturdy truss support
- Built with laminate posts for more strength, durability, longevity, and stability
- An intentional roof truss and pitch to accommodate large snow loads
As you can see, we take great care in creating post-frame buildings and barns that benefit our customers for many years to come. Whether you are looking for extra storage, a place to house agricultural equipment, or just a hobby shop to complete bigger tasks, we have a pole building that can work for you.